What I loved about the Justice League trailer?
- The one scene where Flash asks Batman what his power is and he says “I’m rich”
- Flash and Aquaman had great costumes and look like they were perfectly cast for their roles.
What I hated about the Justice League trailer?
- The usual over reliance on cgi in the action scenes by Snyder. I am growing tired of his formula with his superhero films.
- Cyborg’s look in the film did not get any better. Come on, I thought they would have cleaned it up after the footage released, but it is still terrible.
- The seemingly forced jokes. Most of ones they used fell flat.
- Why do they keep picking rock songs to go with the trailers? They should probably stop trying to be like the Guardians of the Galaxy.
- The dark filter annoys me to NO end, the visuals of Snyder’s films always look more bleak because of it.
- I lost any excitement I had for Justice League because of this trailer.
- The batmobile was cooler when it was just a picture. Its look did not translate over to the movies.
- Zack Snyder.